New York, New York
1.3

Update by user Jul 01

Modern 23 condo board lawsuit against developers, including Martin Hollander and others. The lawsuit mentions, "a laundry list of defects." and hundreds of bricks from the faade of the buildings chimney fell onto the roof of an adjoining building. https://commercialobserver.com/2016/04/modern-23-developers-on-the-hook-for-breaches-at-their-chelsea-condo-judge/ https://therealdeal.com/2016/04/22/judge-rules-chelsea-condo-developers-liable-for-boards-claims/

Update by user Jun 27

In addition to Martin Hollander, I had dealings with Evan Hollander and Justin Hollander. All three of them work at Marin Management. I don't understand why I had such issues with a company that I was introduced through my father Stanley Pine from Hampton Hills Golf.

Update by user Jun 27

I have no idea who did it but someone broke into this same apartment when I was sleeping and injected me in the hand. My hand blew up and I went to the hospital. Living in this apartment wasn't the most fun I've ever had.

Original review posted by user Apr 22, 2016

My father is friends with Martin Hollander from Marin Management located at 157 E 25th St, New York, NY 10010.I wouldn't say I have the best relationship with either of them.

I was living in a apartment managed by Marin Management and Martin Hollander. They have their version of events and I have mine. I called the city and the city sided with me. They wrote up several violations on the apartment.

One of the main issues I had was the fact that they replaced 4 or 5 doors in the building and did not replace my door with mine was the worst out of all of them.All in all it was a complete nightmare situation.

Review about: Marin Management Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Marin Management?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion